The one-page abstracts can be submitted through the registration site.
Abstract submission deadline: 14 March 2022
Abstract submission is independent of registration. Registration and abstract submission can be made at different times, but make sure to save any changes.
Please choose the preferred presentation type: either oral, or poster.
Template for the abstract is available later. Please format the abstract as follows:
- The abstract should not exceed 1 page.
- Use A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) page size with 25 mm margins on all sides.
- The title should be typeset in title case, Times New Roman, Bold, 14 pt.
- Author names should be in Times New Roman, Bold, 10 pt. Underline the presenting author’s name.
- Author affiliations (including city and country) should be in Times New Roman, Italic, 8 pt.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman, 10 pt.
- References should be in Times New Roman, 8 pt.
- DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
The topics include:
- Optical THz generation and detection
- THz spectroscopy
- High-field THz physics and nonlinear optics
- Near-field microscopy and nanoscopy
- Metamaterials and plasmonics
- Quantum cascade lasers
- Novel materials for THz applications
- Devices, components, and systems
- Imaging, sensing and nondestructive evaluation
- Applications in nanomaterial characterization
- Applications in biology and medicine
- Others (quantum phenomena, particle acceleration, etc.)